Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun Travel Finds – Travel Journal




Another one of my favorite travel finds is my travel journal. There was a time where I was constantly trying to remember what year I went where. My trips were all started to blur together. Not only does my journal help me stay organized but it helps me remember some details I would otherwise forget.


I actually have a format for my journal (it’s my personality) and I include the date of the trip, where I stayed, the sights I saw and who I went with. I also try to capture the mood or feeling I had while there so I can instantly go back on any trip just by browsing through the pages in my journal.

I actually found mine at Barnes and Noble. But you can take any journal and make it a travel.

So let me know, do you keep a travel journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment