Monday, September 27, 2010

The Amazing Race Season 17





I’ve been trying to watch this show for several seasons now. Why did I say trying? I’ll explain that. First let me start off with why this show should be right up my alley. The travel! I can see some really exciting towns and cities right in my living room. I make some trip plans from this show as well. Even though the contestants are ‘racing’ to complete a challenge they still see a lot of great sights.

Now to why I have to try to watch this show.

Well, this is probably the 4th season I’ve given this show a chance and the 4th time I will have to dump this show because it never airing at its proper time. I have recorded an hour early and an hour later to ensure I get to see a full episode and still not had enough time of my dvr. It happened again last night and I don’t know who was last to cross the finish line. This is unacceptable to me and the reason why I usually end up not watching.

So my question is are there any AR fans out there? Please help me figure out how to stay a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment