Thursday, October 7, 2010

Travel Photo Thursday



Taking a great travel photo to kick off Travel Photo Thursday

What makes a great travel photo? To me it’s a picture that takes you back to a moment simply by looking at it.

This tip is how to take a great photo with your camera phone. Sounds silly but I have taken some of my favorite pictures with my camera phone. Mainly because I always have my phone on me.

Tip 1) Zoom out. You’ll want to get as much scenery as possible.

Tip 2) Angle the phone at about a 40 degree angle toward your body. This also helps capture a lot of scenery.

Tip 3) Make sure to not include any signs or people.

Result: A great picture taken on your camera phone (like the one above) that you can have as a background right on your phone.

I also use my pictures from my blackberry messenger profile and quickly have them taken my people on my friend list!

No comments:

Post a Comment