Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Travel Channel



I want to like the Travel Channel, it seems like something I should like…considering. However I can never find any shows to watch! I’ve watched all the shows they’ve been airing since the early 2000’s. However the only new shows I see are typically food related.


What I would like to see are shows about hotels, beaches, nightlife, family fun. I would also like the content to be recent with good information. I’d like to see them go to the main attractions along with places off the beaten path. Even with so many travel sites very few people like to be their own travel agent. Most people go by recommendations, so it would seem that the travel channel would be a great outlet to attract even the occasional traveler.



What would you like to see on the Travel Channel? Do you currently watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment