Monday, August 30, 2010

Favorite Hotels: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa



Why did this make the list?

#1) Instantly relaxed. Music, soothing scents and an ocean view greet you as you enter.

#2) What you see is what you get. The pics on the site are exactly what you see when you arrive.

#3) Every room has an ocean view. Need I say more...

#4) Adults Only- Again, need I say more?

#5) Its off the main drag – My friend and I ventured downtown one day and decided we did not need to leave the comforts of the resort.

#6) The other amenities: The restaurant onsite was great, had fun and met new friends at the bar, the spa is relaxing, and the firepits were nice.

The only draw back would be that due to the waves/tide, guests are not able to go into the ocean. The alternative is that they offer a free shuttle to their sister hotel downtown where you can use not only the pool but it’s also on the main Cabo beach
Although my friend and I were probably the only non couple there, we found it a perfect place for a girls trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment