Monday, November 8, 2010

Favorite Hotels - Hotel Renew - Waikiki


Why is this one of my favorites?


1.) Boutique – I LOVE boutique hotels and this one is just that. This is where I stayed for my wedding/honeymoon. Coming into the Hotel Renew lobby is very relaxing, we were checked in right away and free to enjoy our stay. – Other hotels (where some of our guests decided to stay) were very crowded especially during check-in!

2.) Décor – Something that is important to me is that the pictures online match that of what you see upon arriving. And with Hotel Renew, that rings true. So with that said I could write about the room but just take a look at the pictures.

3.) Location – Right across the street from the beach. Right in Waikiki. Need I say more?

4.) Staff – The staff was so friendly and always had a smile on their face.

5.) Msc – Of course I have to include something that’s unique. I loved that our room had a window in the bathroom. This sounds silly I’m sure, but having the fresh ocean air in the morning really made the stay even more comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I love this hotel too. The vibe is always upbeat and the staff has such a great attitude. They know your name and make sure you are comfortable. Even the tiny lobby bar is fun. The complimentary breakfast is a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete